Merrils Ede Merrils Ede Merrils Ede Merrils Ede Merrils Ede

Civil Partnerships

To obtain a Civil Partnership divorce or dissolution, you must have been in a registered Civil Partnership for at least 12 months.

The law around Civil Partnership Dissolution is actually very similar to that relating to divorce – if you are looking at ending your civil partnership, or would like more information on how to dissolve a civil partnership, our family solicitors can help in always a sensitive manner offering clear and comprehensive advice on all aspects of Civil Partnership Dissolution.

We offer a FREE family surgery which is run on most Thursdays.

Please feel free to contact us for further details

Linkedin Twitter facebook
merrils ede

Copyright Merrils Ede. All rights reserved.
Merrils Ede is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 637006

Complaints Policy | Privacy Notice | Cookie Policy |Quality Policy | Fees

Website built by Websites for Law Firms